Choose Dade for Business
Dade County is inside business-friendly Georgia, just eight miles from downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. Being this close to the heart of Chattanooga, Dade County has the advantages of a city with the comfortable feel of a hometown community. Our quality of life sets us apart from other communities in the South. Housing is less expensive than in most regions of the United States. Property taxes are low. Violent crime is basically non-existent. People are refreshingly friendly. We have a pleasant climate with four distinct seasons. Civic groups and churches are active and they welcome new residents. The region offers innumerable places to go and things to do when your family and friends come to visit.
The world is within easy reach of Dade County. Interstate highways 24 and 59 intersect in the County, and Interstate 75 is only 13 miles to the east. Norfolk-Southern Railway runs the length of the county and serves the Trenton-Dade Industrial Park. CSX Railway connects in Chattanooga and heads west through the north end of the County. U.S. Highway 11, Trenton’s Main Street, is the pre-interstate route between Chattanooga and Birmingham. Georgia Highway 136 and other mountain roadways provide scenic routes over the mountains to nearby towns and Civil War sites.
• 25 miles to Chattanooga’s airport (CHA), which has easy parking and no crowds
• 135 miles to Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
• 19 miles to downtown Chattanooga
• 22 miles to Interstate 75
• 2 hours to Atlanta, Nashville, Knoxville, and Birmingham
• 55 miles to the Appalachian Regional Port, CSX Railway’s Class I train link to the Port of Savannah